Sunday, February 27, 2011

text for google-code project page

I was trying to think up some descriptive text for the project page on Google Code. I had to think up rules for a game that we could play with the drone that incorporates the stuff that we've been doing in class. Also I was thinking about the fact the we only have one drone to work with. This is what I came up with. Look it over and maybe make changes if you like. I haven't put it on the site yet.

'ardrone-smash' is a game for the AR Drone. In the game, a simple course is set out. The course might have an obstacle or a certain goal. Then the player programs the drone to follow a path, and then sets the drone off to follow the path autonomously, and then other people rate the flight for how well or poorly the drone handles things like the obstacles and goals set out at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment