Friday, February 25, 2011

working urbi script with gamepad

I have a working 'testgamepad.u' script. It controls the AR Drone reasonably well. I also downloaded the Gostai Labs software trial version. It allows for display of video at the same time as using a script, so I can see the video from the camera and move the drone at the same time. I'm going to start working on a urbi script that will record the values from the drone as it's flying, and then play them back again. It should mimic your instructions on the gamepad. At the same time I want the gamepad to still work during that playback so that unseen obstacles can be avoided somehow by having the gamepad override the playback mechanism. The new script is called 'ardrone_record.u'. I may need to write another C++ module for urbi so that the script will work. I will also want to incorporate Gostai Labs, now that I have a version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment