Tuesday, March 29, 2011

AR Drone Demo Android App

I've been working on an Android app for the class that controls the drone and also directs the drone on simple preset flights. The app is about done, and I feel all I have to do is test it out a couple of times in a large room to fine tune the preset flights. The app also records and plays back drone movements. This part of the app still only works marginally well. I'm going to write a short explanation of how the controls for the app work, and put it on the wiki page of the google-code project.

For the time being, there's a version of the app that can be downloaded from the 'Downloads' page of the google code site. I have not yet put it on the Android market. The link to the 'Downloads' page is below.

http://code.google.com/p/ardrone-smash/downloads/list

No comments:

Post a Comment